The purpose of the Rotary E-club of South Africa One is to extend Rotary to those inspired individuals who are able to translate their passions into relevant causes to change lives in communities anywhere in the Rotary world but who are unable to attend regular meetings of traditional Rotary Clubs. The inability to attend a regular meeting could be the result of demanding business or professional commitments, extensive travel, disability or ill health or residing in areas that are far from the nearest Rotary club.
We invite you to read About Rotary E-clubs and Rotary here
To be a member of the Rotary E-club of South Africa One you must:
- Live or do business in any Rotary District in any of the 200 countries or regions where Rotary International is represented.
- You are a contributor to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business or community role.
- You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self. The Four-Way Test and support the Object of Rotary.
- Complete the Membership Proposal form and be supported by a current member of the Rotary E-club of South Africa One and be approved for membership by the Board and the members of the Rotary E-club of South Africa One.
- Agree to the requirements set out in the proposal form especially with regard to weekly access to the Club website and the Members Clubhouse and commenting on TOPIC of the Week and the prompt payment of half-yearly dues at least within 30 days of the start of each new half year.
- Participate in regular interaction with fellow members through the website, Facebook, Fortnightly GoToMeeting or email.
If you accept these requirements please complete and the Membership Proposal Form here.
We look forward to sharing much FUN & FELLOWSHIP.